So now Halloween is over and you’re left with a bunch of candy sprinkles. What to do? Make a cocktail of course! Seasonal sprinkles punch up an ordinary cocktail. It’s a fun and easy way to add a festive touch to any gathering!
You’ll need –
- Seasonal Halloween or fall candy sprinkles in plate or shallow bowl
- Chocolate chips in microwave safe dish or shallow bowl (Make sure the container is wider than your serving glass!)
- Your martini of choice (We’ll post our recommended recipes later this winter, but any festive drink or punch will do, with or without alcohol!)
- Martini glasses
How to do it –
1. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to melt them. (Use of cute ghost spatula is optional).
If they’re not melted, put them back in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
2. Dip the rim of the glass in the melted chocolate.
3. Dip the rim of the glass in the sprinkles.
If you want extra sprinkles on the rim, you can also roll the outside of the glass in the sprinkles.
Repeat as needed.
4. Pour a drink into the glass and serve!
This festive and fun cocktail will take you through Thanksgiving. Guests will love this colorful concoction!
We love this lifehack for any season or occasion – Fourth of July, Easter, Christmas, wedding and baby showers. So go ahead and upcycle those leftover sprinkles!